Friday, September 11, 2015

9/11 - God Needs You


<You do what God has called you to do. You get on that rig, you go out and do the job. No matter how big the call, no matter how small, you have no idea of what God is calling you to, but God needs you. God needs me. God needs all of us. God needs us to keep supporting each other, to be kind to each other, to love each other…

<There’s a tremendous need for us to be people of prayer, to be in constant contact with God, so that communion might teach us all, more and more, the values of personal prayer. If no one told you today that they love you, let me tell you: I love you, and no matter what mess you’re in, you’re always held and loved by God.

<When I don’t know what’s next, I get down on my knees and pray: "Lord, take me, mold me, fashion me, show me what You want. Take me where you want me to go. Let me meet who you want me to meet. Tell me what you want me to say, and keep me out of your way." Then I watch and listen and it will come.

 - Father Mychal Judge, O.F.M.

No comments: