Sunday, April 5, 2020

back to the primordial hum

No photo description available.

I have to remember in all of this, with everything swirling, my SpidySense of wanting to scream and scofflaws from the highest heights, that JUDGMENT has always been the pebble in my shoe, and at the beginning of this Lenten Journey, I was goin' pretty great guns and then some old burr got stuck again under my saddle and started festering. I was obsessing on that person during a worship service, FORCING myself to pray blessings down on his head, and I heard just as clear as day god saying, HEY ! WHY ARE YOU CONCENTRATING ON HIM ! YOU SHOULD BE CONCENTRATING ON ME !

and so I go back to the primordial hum, the sound the Holy Spirit made as she hovered over the universe before The Activation, the sound that reverberates throughout the cosmos: Ohm. Remembering the silent bit as we breathe in Holy Spirit power just before the release of the Holy Sound.

Why are you looking outside, indeed. You should be concentrating on God. #selah xoxo

No comments: