Saturday, April 4, 2020

Do you have a balloon?

Image may contain: 4 people, indoor

<< Remember how you told me to take unnecessary lessons? Well, I just took a lesson! >>
<< You took bullfighting? >>
<< No, knife throwing! >>
<< Knife throwing's great! >>
<< And I can almost do it! ... Turn sideways ... And put a balloon in your mouth. Do you have a balloon? >> it's like one of my favourite things, Steve and Bernadette from THE JERK

So, everyone mise en place ?!?!? Still having FUN ?!?! One of my dearies had a Thanksgiving Dinner last night, another's daughter (as is ONLY right and correct) is insisting it's HALLOWEEN ! and i am unanimous in this ! If you're bored, pretend it's a holiday ! and get gussied up ! Meanwhile, happy day to one and all, and here are some kisses for you on your journey, from me right here at home at werk. WERK werk werk werk werk

No comments: