Monday, December 8, 2014

ADVENT 2: Monday: You're Beautiful with God's Beauty




con source: http://bit.ly/1IoCkeS)

 <Gabriel greeted her: "Good morning! You’re beautiful with God’s beauty, Beautiful inside and out! God be with you." Mary was thoroughly shaken, wondering what was behind a greeting like that. But the angel assured her, “Mary, you have nothing to fear. God has a surprise for you! / And Mary said, "Yes, I see it all now: I’m God's partner and element, ready to serve. Let it be with me just as you say.> - The Message Bible translation

We are all pregnant with the Christ. Each morning we make Mary's decision, will I be God's co-creator? Will I l put aside my ego for the sake of peace? Will I lay down my expectations to follow God's path for me? Mary was the first to do so, all for the sake of the Christ.

(p.s.: I KNOW this has nothing to do with the dogma of the Immaculate Conception, i just think it's just a lovely story about Mary.)

No comments: