Monday, June 22, 2020

God Sees Us




<< Refrain
“She gave this name to the Lord who spoke to her,
You are the God who sees me, for she said,
I have now seen the One who sees me.”

You see me.
I am not invisible to you.
I am not overlooked by you.
You see me.

And, just like you saw Hagar,
with love and compassion,
you see me,
through eyes of love.

You see me deeply.
You see my longings, my fears,
my desires, my love, my spirit.

You see me
and I know more fully that
I am.

I am
because you gave me life.
I am
because you sustain me with your love.
I am
because you see me.

Refrain
She gave this name to the Lord who spoke to her,
You are the God who sees me, for she said,
I have now seen the One who sees me. >>

=-=-=

I found THIS MAGNIFICENT reflection on Graceful Growth from Juanita Ryan (Sinking our roots more deeply every day in the soil of God's love.) https://www.juanitaryan.com/

No comments: