Wednesday, June 17, 2020

June 2020 Mercury Retrograde Warning



STOP ! LOOK ! LISTEN ! PLEASE ! The next few weeks, especially, are going to be interesting astrologically speaking. Believe it or not, I don't really care, but I do care about spilling things, knocking in to things, breaking things, computer crashes, inter-personal communication frustrations, and general self-care. I myself personally have daily chores down to a gorjus choreography, and flow easily from one repetitive task to another so I don't really have to concentrate on what I'm doing, I just have to check my props at the top of the show and Chassé Chantez, ta-da. AT THESE TIMES, when all the planets are pulling and tugging and swirling and twirling, we need to really BREATHE, we need to really live MINDfully, like: Find the cup. Regard the cup. Reach toward the cup. Caress the cup. Grasp the cup. Bring the cup to your lips. Sip the liquid. Enjoy the liquid. Replace the cup and set it gently from whence it came. ... Trust me, it's gonna save you on rags and laundry and frustrations. BACK ! UP ! YOUR ! DATA ! Save OFTEN ! make COPIES. if you have a gmail address then you've got FIFTEEN GIGS available at drive dot google dot com, you know that, right? (if you don't have a gmail address then just make one and never use it.) anyway, blessings, lovies. it can all be so easy if we just breathe and remain awake while we're alive. xoxo



No comments: