Tuesday, March 24, 2020

2020-03-24 NEW MOON ! Live with Joy and Live Live with Abundance !

Image may contain: one or more people, possible text that says 'new Moon Woman 2020 Through connected hands and connected hearts We plant seeds oflight in the dark The clarity I seek with my sisters we sow And in community the love will grow Clarity Thnough Community'

Glennon Doyle Melton quotes God to us (with my tweeks) ...

<I wish I could see you every day so that I can remind you how proud I am of you, how thrilled I am to know you, how much I miss you when we're not together and yet we're always together in my heart. I'd love to be able to tell you each morning "thank you" for the tireless and fantastic job you're doing ...
I see you and I know how hard it must be to do all you do and the killer is? you're always beautiful and graceful as you're doing it, beautiful inside and outside, scrubbed up or dressed down.
Your journey is such an inspiration to me and so many, 'cause you know what?
I quote you all the time ! and your words bring comfort to people you've never even met!
Did you know that when your face pops up in my spirit, tears of joy spring to my eyes? You are beloved.>

Just in case life is wearing us down, and just in case we don't remember how proud God is of us right where we are, don't forget also tells us (pretty) directly:

<You are my beloved!
I made you!
I delight in specifically who you are!
and everything you have ever been,
and are,
or will become,
is already approved and cherished by me.
Nothing you can ever do will make me love you more, nothing you can ever do will make me love you any less, nothing you can do is a surprise, and nowhere you go is outside my desired path for you.
You may not use the route I'm suggesting, but you're going to get exactly where I need you to be eventually.
I just want every wonderful thing for you,
so please love yourself harder,
continue to make appropriate, life-giving choices ...
stop hiding, stop waiting, stop apologizing,
live with joy and live life in abundance!
Come now! Just get up and dance with me!> xoxo Selah. xoxo

No comments: