Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Everything you done to me, already done to you.



#LentUnEdited

I just said to a friend, this is THEE hardest fast of any Lenten Practice ever: for my bitter black heart to resist the prayer to call down from heaven God's destruction upon all these asshats ... but maybe if I could pretty please have a seat at the opening of the Karma Cloud which HAS to eventually shit on their heads, right ?!? Doesn't have to be front row, I love a seat in the mezz ! That'd be nice...

I've always LIVED for Fran Lebowitz' take on this: << This is why there are so many Catholics in the world ... forgiveness ... 100 percent about forgiveness. The Christian God is a forgiving God. uh uh ... The Jewish God is a judge ... >>> xoxo #JustSayin #StaySweet #JesusLittleSunbeam ...

No comments: