Thursday, March 19, 2020

How Ya Baybee !


OH ! it's good to remember how BEAUTIFUL ! Ms. Charlayne Woodard is, and she's still out there spreading beauty and wisdom, writing and singing and dancing and acting. OH ! the joy she's brought me over the years, and joy is our brithright, I'm sure you'll remember. The Writings all tell us, RE-joice, and AGAIN I say, RE-joice ... we're never supposed to allow ourselves to be in a situation without joy, and it's always there bubbling up in the center of our being waiting to be fed with beauty and kindness and words of good cheer ... Let's go about finding that everywhere around us, shall we? I mean, now more than ever? right? LOVE YOUZE ! Here's to a beeyoodeeful day to you and yours from me and mine ... take some kisses for your journey from me right here in our home's Ladies-of-Llangollen Room at werk. WERK werk werk werk werk xoxo

No comments: