Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Just a Lil Lipstick, kay?


Don't forget what Roonie says: << Newton's First Law of Motion: Your fatazz IN motion STAYS in motion ! Wake up and get dressed ! and then GET AT it, get at The Day. >> There is always something to get done, even if it's odious ... like, I need to clean every single slat on those Venetian blinds over there. I need to rearrange some shelves, I could always take on online course to brush up on my html skills ... Keep active, that's my motto, although my entire being is yearning to lay down and give up. Let's get TO IT ! ! even if it's just a lil lipstick. Remember: "If you LOOK good, you feeeel good, and i you FEEEEL good? you DO ! good." Love and kisses to you where you are from me right here in our home's Ladies-of-Llangollen Room at werk. WERK werk werk werk werk xoxo

No comments: