Friday, March 27, 2020

“I was fresh off a destroyer with nothing to my name but a dance belt and a tube of chapstick ...

Image may contain: 7 people, people standing, suit and wedding

I, yuh ... tried to pull on some shorts this morning and, err ... some Crisco, a pair of pliers, and a spatula came in handy to actually get them up over my, uh ... recent acquisition ... gewrl ... sissy gotta get MOOOVE ... got to GET out ! i'm not eating MORE, i'm eating about the same? maybe less? but i'm used to 8 flights of steps and at least a mile's walk every day down to, like, zero plus some Richard SIMMONS ! yes gewrl, Sweatin' with the Queens in Queens ! You can buy an electronic copy on Amazon for 7 bucks, and it's SO much fun. Anywho, LOVE you ! Happy Healthy Day to one and all. and here are some kisses for your journey from me right here in home at werk. WERK werk werk werk werk xoxo

No comments: