Wednesday, March 4, 2020

"Happy People Make Such a Racket" Miss Coco Peru


"HAAAaaay ! !" The glow out of the young woman on the left STUNS me, and the silliness of her sisuh on the right brings me great glee. My fear is that I'm the one with bitchface in the second row thinking, "hmph, she think she cute ..." and there is my Lenten Discipline 2020: "if it bothers you, then why are you looking at THEM, why aren't you looking at ME," Sayeth The Lawd. Gewrl. ANt'Yway, "It's a Lovely Day Today, so whatever you've got to do? you've got a lovely day to do it in, that's true!" (#MusicalComedyDamage) I am determined to get a great deal of little personal things done today in the middle of getting everyone else's ducks in a row, and more I cannuh wish you than you have a wonderful day, lovies. Safe and easy travels to you this day, and please take along some kisses and hugs from me right here at werk. WERK werk werk werk werk

No comments: