Monday, March 2, 2020

Let's go fly a kite !


It's told that some Orthodox Greeks also fly KITES today on Clean Monday to help celebrate SPRING TOO ! but ya know what it also helps me with? the metaphor of not TAKING everything to heart, not TAKING everything so seriously, not allowing my thoughts to take my mind hostage for endless rounds of Stinkin' Thinkin' ! I don't have to TAKE ANYthing, I can co-create beautiful thoughts and ways ... BEHOLD ! we are new CREATURES ! we've scrubbed ourselves good and clean ! so

<< When you send it flyin' up there? All at once you're lighter than air! You can dance on the breeze over 'ouses and trees with your first 'olding tight to the string of your kite! Let's go fly a kite! Up to the highest height! Let's go fly a kite and send it soaring up through the atmosphere, up where the air is clear! Oh, let's go fly a kite! >>

WHEE ! ! Have a KISSY DAY ! kissy ones, I loves ya and wish you all health and joy this day and always. Please to take some kisses and hugs along for your journey, from me right here at werk. WERK werk werk werk werk

No comments: